Last 30 days Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

Dream

Had a strange dream today when i woke up,the content was so vivid that i can still can't forget it...If only the dream was true, i was about to confess to the girl i like sia haiss too bad i was wake up by the alarm=.= I don't know why but after i was woke up i feel so tore up, i really wanted to continue the dream by telling her how i feel...I wrote a long message on my phone notepad but as normal i didn't have the courage to sent it to her:( (perhaps i will never do)I just can't afford to lose her, maybe thats why i chose to leave her by moving to a new surrounding...but it was only until today that i found out how dumb i was...i always thought that i didn't deserve anyone because i was not good enough, but actually love happens on impulse, perhaps i was always too rational thats why i never really falled in love with anyone, which i thought i would never until i met her on that eventful year 2010. Something i learnt is that if i ever have a chance to tell u, i will tell u that i like you...i don't want to see you gone from my sight ever again.I want to work harder to bring happiness to the people i love..❤❤ I wished i never lost contact with you, i want to talk to you,i miss sharing music with you on msn

No comments:

Post a Comment